“The most thoughtfully designed ski boot bag we have ever used, this durable backpack has a solution for stowing everything you'll need.” – Men’s Journal.
The best ski boot bag and backpack available. Others try but can't match its quality, design and features. Boot Trekker is premium quality, fully-featured ski boot bag for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. Designated compartments organizes and allows for easy access to your ski equipment.
- Colors: (4) Black/Blue; Cool Grey/Orange/Black; Cool Grey/Rush Red/ Black; Cobalt Blue/Green.
- Materials: Super durable & water resistant backed nylons, polyester and PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 18”H x 14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W).
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (Men's size 13 US).
- Volume: 70L / 4300 cu in. (Helmet sling adds even more space!)
Ski Boot Bag Overview
- Organized - 12 designated and intuitively located equipment compartments.
- Spacious - Easily stows your ski gear and apparel.
- Durable - Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable - Padded and contoured for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable - Shoulder, sternum and waist straps for optimal support and fit.
- Travel Ready - Detachable & stow-able straps. Helmet stows in front pocket, Fits in most overhead compartments.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Bag Features
- Ventilated Boot Pockets - Two large side boot pockets with closeable mesh windows and corrosion resistant drainage grommets.
- Helmet Sling - Deploys to stow helmet on pack's exterior, vents and maximizes storage capacity.
- Goggle Protection - Soft material internal Goggle Pouch for storage and added protection.
- Central Compartment - Extra-large top loading compartment for ski pants, jackets, tops, layers, etc.
- Front Pockets - Two wide forward opening pockets to store lunch, water, gear, warmers, lip balm, etc.
- Inner Pocket - Transparent inner zippered pocket stores sunscreen, snacks, tools and personal items.
- Top Pocket - Top zippered pocket for face mask or balaclavas.
- Glove Smart™ - Two designated and intuitively located glove pockets.
- Hidden Side Pockets - Two exterior pockets storing extra socks, maps and papers.
- Backpack Grade Support - Padded adjustable Shoulder Straps with padded back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter and Sternum Straps.
- Pack Release™ - Dislodge Buckles for quick and easy pack removal.
- Waist Belt - Comfort designed, padded belt with adjustable buckles. Adjusts vertically, removable.
- TPU Protection - Durable, water-resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- ID Panel - Write your name and mark the pack as your own.
- Durable Zippers - Heavy YKK zippers with extended glow-in-the-dark pulls.
- Wide Handle - Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- Smart Loops - Looped webbing straps for attaching karabiners.
- Gear Loop - Front pocket located webbing loop for attaching miscellaneous items.
- Reflective Edging - Light reflective.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Can the Boot Trekker be carried on an airplane or does it have to checked as luggage? The Boot Trekker has been carried on and checked as luggage for airline travel. The Boot Trekker has removable straps and does not contain a solid internal frame, therefore it can be compacted down in size, restricted mainly by the items placed in the bag. The manufacturer cannot, however, confirm whether the Boot Trekker will meet the requirements of any particular airline for carry-on or checkable luggage as these specifications vary by airline as well as internationally.
Where may I store my helmet when checking the bag for airline travel? When checking the boot bag for airline travel, helmets should be stored in the large Front Pocket.
Use & Care
- Care - Air out the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution - The pack is used for carrying heavy Alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.