New for 2018-19 Kulkea's Wheeled Double Roller ski bag's smart design and added storage makes traveling with 2 pairs of skis, poles and accessories a breeze. Extends to 205cm to fit most skis.
Fully padded, technically featured wheeled ski bag for two sets of skis, poles and apparel.
- Colors: Black & Grey with Blue and White accents.
- Materials: Super-tough, water-resistant 1680D ballistic polyester and PVC free tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 6.5”H x 13.5”W x 77.5"L (Extended Length - 81.6")
- Sizing: 195cm - extends to 205cm length.
Ski Bag Overview
- Smart Design - Designated ski, pole and apparel compartments.
- Spacious - Easily stows 2 pairs of skis, poles and apparel.
- Durable - Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable - Padded and contoured for maximum comfort.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Bag Features
- Mammoth Mouth™ - Super wide mouthed zippered top-to-bottom opening; easy packing and gear visibility.
- Wheel System - Super durable easy roll all-terrain wheels. Replaceable if needed.
- Length Extender - Zippered expansion increases bag length from 195cm to 205cm.
- Ski Stabilizer Straps - Adjustable internal buckle straps to secure skis.
- Pole Grabber™ - Easy use internal strap system secures poles separately from skis.
- Interior Stretch Pockets - Four large interior pockets for apparel and accessories.
- Isolated Compression System - compression straps to adjust size and additional load control.
- Quilted Padding - Durable, water resistant, fully padded, outer shell combined with quilted stitching.
- Hitch Back™ - Strap system for carrying a ski boot bag along for a ride.
- ID Holder - Water resistant side card holder
- Zippers and Pulls - Durable YKK zippers and extended pulls for easy use with gloves. ITW buckles.
- Comfort Handles - Padded handles, Velcro closure and long straps to carry by hand or shoulder.
- Padded End Handles - Handles for easy removal from storage or vehicle.
- Stress Reinforcement - Bar tacking on major stress points for added durability.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care - Air out the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution - The pack is used for carrying heavy Alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.