Kulkea's padded ski bag's smart design and added storage makes carrying your skis, poles and accessories a breeze. Available in two sizes: up to 170cm, or 190cm length skis.
Fully padded, wide-mouthed, technical ski bag organizes and secures alpine skis, poles and apparel.
- Colors: (2) Black/Grey or Black/Blue.
- Sizes: (2) Up to 170cm, or 190cm length skis.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated 600D polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 7.5”H x 11”W x 68"L, or 75.5”L.
Ski Bag Overview
- Smart Design - Designated ski, pole and apparel compartments.
- Spacious - Easily stows your skis, poles and apparel.
- Durable - Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable - Padded and contoured for maximum comfort.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Bag Features
- Mammoth Mouth - Super wide mouthed zippered top-to-bottom opening for easy packing and full content visibility.
- Pole Grabber™ - Easy use internal strap system secures poles separately from skis.
- Interior Stretch Pockets - Four large interior pockets for apparel and accessories.
- Ski Stabilizer Straps - Adjustable internal buckle straps to secure skis.
- Exterior Side Pocket - Zippered center pocket.
- Isolated Compression System - Low profile compression straps to adjust size and additional load control.
- Quilted Padding - Durable, water resistant, fully padded, outer shell combined with quilted stitching.
- ID Panel - Write your name or mark ski bag as your own.
- Zippers and Pulls - Durable YKK zippers and extended pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Comfort Handles - Padded handles, Velcro closure and long straps to carry by hand or shoulder.
- Padded End Handles - Handles for easy removal from storage or vehicle.
- Ventilation Grommets - Four coated side-located grommets.
- Stress Reinforcement - Bar tacking on major stress points for added durability.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care - Air out the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution - The pack is used for carrying heavy Alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.