Kulkea's Micro Pack™ is the minimalist and versatile, on-mountain trail backpack perfect to carry what you need for the day. No more going back to the lodge or car to add or remove layers. Keeps extra goggles, glasses, keys, wallet and phone in a safe place. Bring snacks, lunch and the liquids you need to stay hydrated.
Super low profile, lift-friendly, lightweight backpack for day hiking, trail running, biking, Alpine + Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, outdoor events and more!
*Special Offer Save 20%, Use code: ADVEN20
- Colors: (3) Grey, Black and Cardinal Red; Smoke Blue and Black; Neon Green and Red
- Materials: Super durable, water resistant nylons & polyesters.
- Dimensions: 17.5”H x 8.75”W x 3”D
Trail Backpack Overview
- Versatile – Multi-sport, use for ski, bike hike and more. See adventurous reviews.
- Convenient – Easily carry what you need for the day.
- Durable – Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable – Streamlined, low-profile and padded pack.
- Adjustable – Shoulder, sternum and waist straps adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Compatible – Connects to/piggybacks on Kulkea's Boot and Powder Trekker.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Trail Backpack Features
- Shed-A-Layer™ – Remove and easily strap down a top or mid layer as things heat up, or add when things cool down.
- Vision Swap™ – Swap lenses or goggles for sunglasses.
- Security Pocket & Key Clip – Keep keys, credit cards and cash safe in a rear entry back panel pocket.
- Stash Pocket – Bring your snacks and essentials in a water resistant zippered pocket.
- Primary Pocket – Pack a lunch, extra gloves, liners face masks or bandanna.
- Hydration Holster – Hydrate with a large refillable or two water bottles.
- Pack Release™ – Easily remove the pack with shoulder strap mounted dislodge buckles.
- Pack Support – Padded and contoured back panel, shoulder straps and sternum strap.
- Tuck-Away Waist Belt – Tuck the waist belt into back panel notches when not needed.
- Helmet Loops – Strap a helmet to the pack using the side loops.
- Lip Balm Pouch – Shoulder strap located pouch for easy access.
- Emergency Whistle – Sternum strap whistle buckle.
- Daisy Chain – Front located webbing loops for karabiners and attachments.
- D Ring Attachment – Shoulder strap located ring to attach gloves or other items.
- Velcro Attachment – Shoulder strap located Velcro for attaching carriers, pouches and items.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer – Kulkea.
- Free Ground Shipping – See "Other Details" for US regional delivery time estimates.
Use & Care
Toss in a water bottle or two. Pack a lunch and extra gloves. Keep your keys, cash and cards safe. Swap out goggles for sunglasses. Bring lip balm, sunscreen and necessities. Shed-a-layer as things warm up, add a layer when things cool down. Hang your helmet and cool off.
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly.