Popular among women and teens, the premium, lightweight ski boot bag and helmet carrier is available in color options for all.
- Colors: (5) Teal/Grey; Blue/Grey; Black/White/Red; Black/White/Pink; Coral/White/Black.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyesters and PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 15.5”H x 13”L x 16”W.
- Boot Pockets: Up to Mondo 28.5 (Women’s 11.5 / Men’s 10.5 US).
- Volume: 52L / 3200 cu in. (Helmet sling adds even more space!)
Ski Boot Bag Overview
- Organized - 6 intuitively located pockets.
- Spacious - Easily stows ski gear, helmet and apparel.
- Durable - Built to last with superior materials and construction.
- Comfortable - Padded and contoured.
- Adjustable - Shoulder and sternum straps for a great fit.
- Travel Ready - Helmet stows in front or central compartment. Fits in most overhead compartments.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Bag Features
- Ventilated Boot Pockets - Two side boot pockets with closeable mesh windows and drainage.
- Full Side Zippers - Extra-long Boot Pocket & durable YKK zippers for easy boot access.
- Helmet Carrier - Deploys to stow helmet on pack's exterior, vents and maximizes storage capacity.
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for ski pants, jackets, tops, layers, etc.
- Front Pockets - Wide mouth forward opening pocket stores lunch, water and gear.
- Inner Pocket - Transparent inner zippered pocket stores sunscreen, snacks, tools and personal items.
- Smart Top™ - Hard shell fleece lined top compartment stores and protects goggles on one side and face coverings on the other.
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps, padded spacer mesh back panel, reinforced Lifter and Sternum Straps.
- Pack Release™ - Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Bag Protection - Durable, water resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) coated bottom and lower sides.
- Drainage Grommets - Corrosion resistant drainage grommets for snow melt.
- Smart Loops - Looped webbing straps for attaching karabiners, hats and miscellaneous items.
- Daisy Chain - Four webbing loops located on the front pocket for attaching miscellaneous items.
- Wide Handle - Wide padded comfort top handle.
- ID Panel - Write name or mark to identify your ski boot bag.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care - Air out the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution - The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by teenagers and adults.