Replacement heating element for KULKEA's Thermal Trekker Heated Ski Boot Bag.
- Color: White.
- Application: only works with KULKEA Thermal Trekker.
Heating Element Overview
- Dual-connected Heating Pads
- 3 Heat Setting Controller – L, M & H settings with max temperature of 140F.
- Dual Plugs – 120V wall plug & 12V (7.5A) automobile plug.
*Note, please check your original Thermal Trekker purchase date and sales receipt to see if heating element is still under warranty.
AC Plug / 3 Heat Setting Controller
The AC plug has a 3 Heat Settling Controller for warming boots. The settings adjust the wattage and time to generate 140F/60C of heat. The AC plug is connected by an 80” / 203cm cord and is for use indoors only.
Controller Setting Guidance:
- H (160W) – For use between 1-3 hours.
- M (120W) – For use between 3-6 hours.
- L (80W) – For use between 6-8 hours.
Note: The guidance above is subject to surrounding room temperatures and the temperature at which boots are before heating. Do not heat for longer than 8 hours.
DC Plug: The DC plug is for keeping boots warm during automobile transit. Upon arrival at the ski destination, turn-off the automobile and unplug the bag. The DC plug is 90W and connected by a 65” / 165cm cord.
Note: Use of the DC plug while the motor is not running may deplete the automobile’s battery. To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning do not use the DC plug while the automobile is stationary.
Thermal Trekker Use & Care Instructions
- Check that the heated pads, sleeves and cords are properly attached to the bag.
- Remove snow and moisture from the outer shell of ski boots and place one boot in each side boot pocket with toes pointing toward the front of the bag.
- Zip boot pockets closed; boot pockets may remain slightly unzipped for ventilation.
- Remove any items that may be sensitive to heat, such as goggles, helmet or leather.
- To warm boots insert AC plug into 120V wall outlet and select designed setting.
- To keep ski boots warm during transit insert DC plug into 12V automobile outlet.
- The heating system is for use only within the Kulkea designated and approved bag and for purposes of warming alpine ski boots and apparel.
- To clean, unplug the bag and allow it to completely cool before hand spot cleaning.
- If wet, allow the bag to ventilate; never put in an electric dryer or use a hand dryer.
- Store the bag in a cool dark and dry place when not in use.
Note: For boots, gear or apparel that may be temperature sensitive, consult the item manufacturer before warming.