New for 2019-20 The extra large SP RXL racing ski boot bag from Kulkea provides plenty of storage with taller boot pockets, quick access and quality.
Travel-ready front loading ski boot backpack stows ski boots, braces, armor, helmet and gear. The Jumbo Pocket’s Open Pack Design enables full visibility into the bag for easy packing and quick gear retrieval. Great for racers, coaches or packing everything for a weekend excursion.
- Colors: (1) Sapphire blue and Red
- Materials: Durable, water resistant 840D nylon and 450D diamond ripstop polyester.
- Dimensions: 21.5”H x 15.5”L x 19”W.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (Men's size 13 / Women's 14 US).
- Volume: 72L / 4394 cu in.
Racing Ski Boot Pack Overview
- Spacious - Stores ski gear, helmet and apparel.
- Fast - Smart design enables quick access to store and retrieve gear.
- Durable - Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable - Padded and contoured for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable - Shoulder, sternum and waist straps for optimal support and fit.
- Travel Ready - Stowable travel straps.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Pack Features
- Extra Tall Boot Pockets - Two Front loading contoured side Boot Pockets with vent and drainage grommets.
- Standing Pad - Padded, waterproof tarpaulin pad for booting up.
- Jumbo Pocket - Extra large hybrid pocket with visibility into the Central Compartment for quick, organized packing of gear, helmet and apparel.
- Top Pocket - Stores face masks, balaclavas and small items.
Front Pocket - Stores glove, socks and other items.
- Inner Pocket - Transparent pocket stores sunscreen, lip balm, hand warmers, snacks, tools, etc.
- Backpack Grade Support - Padded & contoured back panel, Shoulder, Sternum and Lifter straps.
- Goggle Wrap™ - Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- Travel Straps - Shoulder straps and waist belt may be tucked behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Jack Grab™ - Easily attached a jacket to the pack’s exterior.
- Pack Release™ - Shoulder Straps dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Bag Protection - Durable, water-resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- Smart Straps - Looped webbing straps for attaching carabiners.
- ID Panel - Write name or mark to identify your ski boot bag.
- Performance Handle - Easy grip top handle.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – See "Other Details" for US regional delivery time estimates.
Use & Care
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.