The innovative (54L) Speed Pack ski boot bag from Kulkea offers plenty of storage, quick access and quality.
Front loading ski boot backpack stows ski boots, helmet and gear. The Jumbo Pocket’s Open Pack Design enables full visibility into the bag for easy packing and quick gear retrieval.
- Colors: (4) Smoke Blue/Green; Ocean Blue/Grey/Blue; Black/Red; Mint Green/ Powder Blue. (New 2019)
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyesters and tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 16.5”H x 14.5”L x 16.5”W.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 28.5 (Men's size 11.5 / Women's 13 US).
- Volume: 54L / 3300 cu in. Grey (59L)
Ski Boot Pack Overview
- Spacious – Stores ski gear, helmet and apparel.
- Fast – Smart design enables quick access to store and retrieve gear.
- Durable – Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable – Padded and contoured for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable – Shoulder, sternum and waist straps for optimal support and fit.
- Travel Ready – Fits in most overhead compartments.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Pack Features
- Ventilated Boot Pockets – Contoured side Boot Pockets with vent and drainage grommets.
- Full Side Zippers – Extra-long Boot Pocket zippers (YKK) with extended pulls for easy access.
- Jumbo Pocket – Hybrid front pocket enables visibility for easy packing and quick retrieval of ski gear.
- Top Pocket – Conveniently stores face marks, balaclavas or bandannas.
- Inner Pocket - Transparent pocket stores sunscreen, lip balm, hand warmers, snacks, tools, etc.
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded & contoured back panel, Shoulder, Sternum and Lifter straps.
- Bag Protection – Durable, water-resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- Smart Loops – Looped webbing straps for attaching carabiners.
- ID Panel – Write name or mark to identify your ski boot bag.
- Wide Handle – Easy grip top handle.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer – Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – See "Other Details" for US regional delivery time estimates.
Use & Care
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.