Designed for kids, Kulkea's Speed Star is the ski boot bag children love to carry. Easy access, comfort and style make this one a winner. Two new great colors for 2018!
Front loading ski boot bag and backpack stows ski boots, helmet and gear. Kids will love the look, you'll appreciate the quality. Speed Star was selected as the the go-to junior bag by OnTheSnow in its Kids' Gear Roundup.
- Colors: (5) Blue/Light Blue; Lavender/Pink/Green; Black/White; Fuchsia/Pink; Navy Blue/Orange.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyesters and PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 14”H (boot pockets) x 12.5”L x 15.5”W.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 25.5 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 7.5/Women’s 8.5).
- Volume: 35L /2100 cu in.
Kid's Ski Boot Bag Overview
- Spacious – Easily fits your child's ski gear, helmet and apparel.
- Accessible – Smart design enables quick access to store and retrieve gear.
- Durable – Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable – Padded and designed to distribute gear weight for comfort.
- Adjustable – Shoulder straps adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Kid's Ski Boot Bag Features
- Padded Back Panel – Contoured spacer mesh back panel.
- Kid Comfort Straps – Extra wide, contoured and softly padded adjustable shoulder straps.
- Jumbo Pocket – Large hybrid pocket with visibility into the boot bag for easy packing and quick retrieval of ski pants, tops, base layers, helmet and goggles.
- Interior Pocket – Zippered interior pocket for lift passes, hand warmers, lip balm and personal items.
- Contoured Side Boot Pockets – Two contoured side boot pockets with ventilation grommets.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- ID Panel – Mark the backpack as your child's on this designated panel.
- Full Side Zippers – Extra long Boot Pocket zippers for easier boot insertion.
- Glow in the Dark Logos – Glow-in-the dark or reflective front and side logos.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Loop Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Daisy Chain – Four Front Pocket located webbing loops for attaching karabiners and other items.
- Wide Handle – Wide top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing strap ends for attaching karabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Two corrosion resistant drainage grommets for snow melt.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: Blue/Lavender 420D nail head polyester; or Black 420D ripstop polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer – Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people.