Kulkea's Talvi with cutting edge colors is a more basic yet super spacious and solid ski boot bag. The Smartest Top Loader!
Wide mouth top loading ski boot backpack for boots, helmet gear and apparel.
- Colors: Dark Green/Avocado/Mint.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyesters and PVC free tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 16.5”H (boot pockets) x 14.5”L x 16.5”W
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 29.5 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 11.5).
- Volume: 54L / 3300 cu in
Ski Boot Bag Overview
- Spacious – Easily stow your boots, helmet and apparel.
- Accessible – Big Top design enables quick access to store and retrieve gear.
- Durable – Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable – Padded and designed to distribute gear weight for comfort.
- Adjustable – Shoulder straps adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Bag Features
- Padded Back Panel – Foam padded back panel.
- Extra Wide Comfort – Extra wide, contoured and softly padded adjustable shoulder straps.
- Big Top™ – Central Compartment with extra large top for easy packing of ski pants, tops, base layers, helmet, gloves, goggles, face masks, balaclavas, bandannas and gear.
- Shaped Boot Pockets – Two contoured side Boot Pockets with ventilation grommets.
- Interior Pocket – Zippered interior pocket for lift passes, hand warmers, lip balm and personal items.
- Front Loading Boot Pockets – Two contoured, ventilated front opening side Boot Pockets for smarter packing.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- ID Panel – Mark the backpack as your child's on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Daisy Chain – Four Front Pocket located webbing loops for attaching karabiners and other items.
- Wide Handle – Wide top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing strap ends for attaching karabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Two corrosion resistant drainage grommets for Boot Pockets bottoms.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Water-resistant polyurethane backed 600D polyester, PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer – Kulkea.
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people.