New for 2019-20 Kulkea's Talvi X brings attractive new Finnish inspired patterns and color options in the super spacious ski boot bag.
Large volume top loading lightweight ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Sleek patterned design with convenient front pocket.
- Colors: (5) Grey with Red snowflake pattern, Green with Sky Blue Finnish hannunvaakuna pattern, Lavender with Sky Blue Finnish hannunvaakuna pattern, Black-Grey with Yellow accent, or Black-Grey with White accent.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyesters and tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 16.5”H (boot pockets) x 14.5”L x 16.5”W.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 29.5 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 11.5).
- Volume: 60L / 3660 cu in.
Ski Boot Bag Overview
- Spacious – Easily stow your boots, helmet and apparel.
- Accessible – Big Top design enables quick access to store and retrieve gear.
- Durable – Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable – Padded and designed to distribute gear weight for comfort.
- Adjustable – Shoulder straps adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Bag Features
- Padded Back Panel – Foam padded back panel.
- Extra Wide Comfort – Extra wide, contoured and softly padded adjustable shoulder straps.
- Big Top™ – Central Compartment with extra large opening for ski pants, tops, base layers, helmet and goggles.
- Front Pocket – Large front pocket for gloves, face masks and other items.
- Shaped Boot Pockets – Two contoured side Boot Pockets with ventilation grommets.
- Interior Pocket – Zippered interior pocket for lift passes, hand warmers, lip balm and personal items.
- Front Loading Boot Pockets – Two contoured, ventilated front opening side Boot Pockets for smarter packing.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- ID Panel – Mark the backpack as your child's on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Front Pocket Gear Loop – Double loop for carabiner attachment.
- Comfort Handle – Padded and contoured wide top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing strap ends for attaching carabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Two coated drainage grommets for Boot Pockets bottoms.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Water-resistant polyurethane backed 600D polyester, Tarpaulin.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer – Kulkea.
- Free Ground Shipping – See "Other Details" for US regional delivery time estimates.
Use & Care
- Care: Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
- Caution: The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people.