The four season Kulkea ski boot duffel with Cooler Top™ is the smart solution for carrying two young children’s ski gear. Two Kids. One Bag. Done!
Technically designed and compartmentalized ski boot duffel for organizing two sets of children’s alpine ski boots, helmets, gear and apparel. Use it in the winter, spring, summer and fall!
- Colors: Smoke Blue with White and Black accents.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyesters and PVC free tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 13”H x 32”L x 12”W.
- Volume: 64L / 3900 cu in.
Ski Boot Duffel Bag Overview
- Smart Design - Designated and organized gear compartments for each child.
- Spacious - Easily stows ski boots, helmets, apparel and gear.
- Durable - Built to last with superior fabrics, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable - Padded bag and balanced shoulder strap for maximum comfort.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Ski Boot Duffel Features
- Cooler Top™ – Fully opening, full sized top for total content visibility..
- Boot & Helmet Compartments – Two ventilated compartments for boots and helmets.
- Apparel Compartments – Two compartments for ski pants, tops, base layers, socks and goggles.
- Interior Mesh Pockets – Two stretchable mesh pockets for gloves, face masks, balaclavas, lift passes, sun screen and personal items
- Padded Shoulder Strap – Extra wide, contoured and softly padded adjustable shoulder strap.
- Comfort Handles – Padded carry handles with Velcro closure.
- Padded Grab Handles - One padded grab handle on each end of the bag.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant PVC free tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- Drainage Grommets – Two corrosion resistant drainage grommets on boot compartment bottoms.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the bag as your own on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Loop Zipper Pulls – Two looped zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Stress Reinforcement - Bar tacking on major stress points for added durability.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated 450D diamond ripstop polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Warranty - Two years.
- Manufactured - Vietnam.
- Manufacturer - Kulkea.
- Patent Pending
- Free Ground Shipping – to 48 US Contiguous States.
Use & Care
- Care - Air out the duffel if it becomes wet. The bag may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the duffel.
- Caution - The duffel is used for carrying heavy Alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This duffel is designed for use by adults to carry children's gear.